3 monthly payments
Van Power Method Masterclass - Pro Edition Payment Plan
Here's what's Included:
- Van Power Method Masterclass - Lifetime Membership
Get instant lifetime access and stream videos from anywhere on your favorite computer, phone or tablet to quickly create a 5-Star power system
- In-depth lessons cover system design & sizing, shore power, solar power, alternator power, batteries, tools, and more
- Watch lessons in order or jump to any part of the course
- Includes 1 Year of Priority Support - get world-class expertise at your fingertips for those hard-to-answer questions
- 60-Day No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee - If you don't love it, you're getting your money back!
That's not all! You'll also receive these additional value-packed bonuses:
- Bonus 1: Super Saver Pricing Codes - Get insider pricing and save up to 20% on brands like Victron, Spartan Power, Ruuvi, and Sterling!
- Bonus 2: Photographic Parts Lists - Find all the tools and products shown in each module quickly and easily!
- Bonus 3: 5-Minute Alternator Connection Checklists - These handy checklists show you exactly how to connect to alternator power for your specific vehicle!
- Bonus 4: The Power Systems Vault - Quickly install the latest designs!
- Bonus 5: The Van Power Calculator - Play around with this nifty calculator and watch it recommend your battery, inverter and solar panel sizes based on the appliances you enter!
- Bonus 6: The Vanlife Items Master List - Handy list of common vanlife appliances showing how much power they use (choose your items and plug them into the Van Power Calculator!)
- Bonus 7: Solar Roof Plans - True-to-scale roof plans - see what's possible for your van's roof layout before you purchase or install anything!
What Students Are Saying:
Great job Ross. Since I have been working with you on the design & install of the electrical system for my Sprinter, your videos have been invaluable in gaining a great understanding of everything needed to understand, purchase, install and operate all the components. You're definitely making this project less and less intimidating and getting to the point of making it seem easy which certainly wasn’t the case when I started.
The course on the electrics is excellent btw. I wish I had found it before I did my first van build.